There’s no getting around the changing weather in Boynton Beach, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees may help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your A2Z Air Inc expert comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures dip in Boynton Beach. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the pros at A2Z Air Inc a call at 561-270-6228 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.