As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all want to remain comfortable. Constant comfort throughout the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it might also help you uncover any potential concerns before winter comes.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency might be impacted.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that consistently keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and boosted efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any budding problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at A2Z Air Inc will come out and make sure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a great investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the experts at A2Z Air Inc a call at 561-270-6228 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.