No matter what part of the year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all rely on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will operate properly and keep us comfortable. This consistent comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be accomplished through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners put off or forget about, but now is the best time to have your air conditioner checked before the warm spring air arrives. These services on your system not only guarantee your comfort, but they also can detect and fix potential problems before they fully appear.
Here are a number of things you can anticipate from the pros during an air conditioner check-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is working at its best and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to confirm that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it needs to, harming the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the appropriate levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can mess with the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to find if there are any potential problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The experts at A2Z Air Inc know exactly how to keep your heating and cooling system running at its best performance. You should never have to settle without your comfort because of trouble with your air conditioner – take care of your investment and let our experts at A2Z Air Inc keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 561-270-6228 or schedule an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system fixed today.