Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a A2Z Air Inc expert. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Boynton Beach are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our experts can look for signals and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its peak, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our pros at A2Z Air Inc in Boynton Beach deliver top-notch and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 561-270-6228.