Having standard air conditioning service performed at least yearly can help extend the life of your air conditioner and keep it functioning at peak efficiency. Before we get to the hottest days of the Boynton Beach season, have the specialists at A2Z Air Inc complete your routine air conditioning service.
Certain tasks should always be finished during a usual air conditioning service appointment. According to energy.gov, your expert should always:
- Inspect for the correct amount of refrigerant, and if required, test for refrigerant leaks with a leak detector.
- If a refrigerant evacuation is needed, recover any refrigerant that must be cleared from the system, instead of illicitly releasing it to the atmosphere.
- Look for proper airflow throughout the system.
- Verify the right electric control sequence to guarantee proper sequence of operation.
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections.
- Check the precision of the thermostat.
When it comes to DIY air conditioning service, changing or cleaning your air filters frequently is a top priority. That’s because nothing else that simple can help ensure your air conditioner continues to run at top efficiency. In addition to when the air filter is cleaned or changed during your routine air conditioning service appointment, you should check it regularly. We suggest checking it every month or according to the manufacturer’s recommendation. How often it actually requires cleaning or replacement will be dependent on individual influences in your home, like how much dust comes into your home and whether or not you have pets.
If it’s time for your regular air conditioner service or if you have questions about air filters or another component of air conditioner maintenance, call A2Z Air Inc today at 561-270-6228.