As spring rolls around, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Boynton Beach? Even if your air conditioning system is newer or was working good last summer.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to schedule any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your unit examined yearly by a A2Z Air Inc tech can help find little problems before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside your home, it’s more inclined to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly lower your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that collect inside your unit can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity bill and in the long-term, since you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint minor problems before they lead to big, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely look at components and perform a series of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they become major problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is well-prepared to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is open to premature meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC tune-up should have an inspection and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the following spots and parts:
- Complete system state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Now with A2Z Air Inc
This week is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our A2Z Air Inc pros a shout at 561-270-6228 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your home, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.