As spring begins, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Boynton Beach? Especially if your cooling equipment is recently installed or was cooling well last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a A2Z Air Inc pro can help locate small problems before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly lower your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to maintain intricate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause elevated energy use—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it last longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps find little problems before they lead to large, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully look at pieces and perform a cycle of air conditioning performance verifications. These detailed measures often allow us to identify issues before they lead to major issues that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your system is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is set to give worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your equipment is vulnerable to premature failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC service should have an inspection and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Overall unit order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today with A2Z Air Inc
This week is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our A2Z Air Inc pros a ring at 561-270-6228 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching service.