If you're like most people, you probably spend a lot of time on your smart phone, whether it’s checking in on work or checking in on friends. You may not realize that your smart phone can also keep you connected to your home. With it, you can control your home’s temperature and find out when it’s time to schedule air conditioner service.
Technology can change rapidly, but currently there are two types of advanced thermostats:
- Connected. Connected thermostats allow you to control your system over a Wi-Fi connection, so you can use your smart phone whether you're at work or on vacation to manage your thermostat.
- Smart Thermostats. Smart thermostats have Wi-Fi capabilities, but they can also learn your day-to-day routine by knowing where you are. These thermostats can actually sense when you’re away from home and make adjustments to the temperature accordingly.
You may have heard a lot about smart thermostats lately. As with most new technology, they’ll continue to evolve and become more common and affordable. If you don’t have one, now is a good time to learn more about them and all their benefits, namely the ability to closely control your home comfort levels—even when you’re away from home. Following are more benefits:
- Easy adjustments. As they learn your preferences, smart thermostats will automatically make adjustments that will keep you comfortable when you’re home while saving money.
- Helpful reminders. In our busy lives, it can be hard to remember to make an appointment for HVAC maintenance. Your smart thermostat can remind you to change your HVAC filter and let you know when you need to schedule routine maintenance.
- Convenient compatibility. You’ll find that most smart thermostats easily integrate with a wide variety of heating and cooling equipment, so a lot of models are probably compatible with your equipment.
Smart thermostats offer many ways to help you maximize your home comfort levels and give you opportunities to lower your energy bills. Call A2Z Air Inc in Boynton Beach at 561-270-6228. We have several thermostats for you to choose from, so you can be sure you’ll find one to match your needs.