At A2Z Air Inc, we know that selecting a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Boynton Beach is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll readily provide you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give A2Z Air Inc a call at 561-270-6228. We’re happy to help!